Monday, July 20, 2009

Updates from Mozq

So I've decided not participate in this years Blizzcon contest, I do have some stuff recorded
and the voice actors for it. But the project itself is not near as good for a winner spot. I guess I needed more time and drive also. Already got some things going on at the moment, so I'm going to pass on Blizzcon this year and be more prepared next year. I wish all my friends participating this year good luck though! I've seen some awesome stuff already :)

I got a project in mind but it's going to take awhile to prepare some stuff, I'm going to experiment with Gmod a little and perhaps some other games. I won't spoil too much. But It's going to be a really silly comedy about a few people who fails at robbing a bank. Aslong as I find some stuff I can use I think I can pull this off, really new to the whole Gmod thing and I'm not quite sure if I should use Warcraft models or HL2 models, or perhaps both?

Oh yes, I've also been thinking about putting my own private team togheter! Like a small team
that could help me create my videos and share ideas/opinions. If you're interested you can contact me at Magicmozq@hotmail.com

What I'm looking for:
3D artist (Both animation and modeling.)
GFX Artist (Photoshop, Paintshop pro you name it.)
Music/Sound Developer (Mainly background music, also could have use for sound effects.)
Voice actors (Just what it sounds like.)

PS. Most my videos will now also be posted on Machinima.com and their youtube, as I accepted their offer to work with them. I'll give some more info about that later on, havn't really had the time to think it all through yet.

Anyway, stay tuned for more!

Mozq
-Silverlined Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment