Friday, July 3, 2009

Blizzcon!

Photobucket

Blizzard has released their rules for their machinima contest at Blizzcon. I know for a fact that hundreds of machinima directors around the world will be putting all their skill into making a film for Blizzcon to win the title of "Grand Champion." You can expect the same from Silverlined Productions!

At the moment I (Nixxiom) am working on a video for Blizzcon that I think will do quite well honestly. It's still in its rough stages of planning but I'm liking how everything is turning out. If anyone can do a Tauren voice by the way that'd be nice. I'd get to throw in a part just for you! I would tell my idea but there are some out there that would mooch off it. So your all just gonna have to wait for me to release it by the end of July.

This is the only screenshot I can provide as to what I've done so far:
Photobucket

As you can see, I finally got After Effects working again which I litterally jumped for joy for. I will be continuing to make Revenge (Act 2) but it has been put on hold for my Blizzcon video. Trust me. When it comes to a contest I wont mess around. Not after what happened at the Dell XPS contest. But lets not talk about that. :)

I'll keep you guys updated once Mozq gets his own idea and gets to work.

-Nixxiom-
Silverlined Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment