Sunday, August 16, 2009

New Project

So I was on skype the other day playing some games with some friends, such as Warcraft 3 TFT which is an awesome game, BUT that's not the point. I started having this conversation with a good friend of mine that I'm about to make a movie about the warcraft lore, using World Of Warcraft. He got interested and we started talking, he knew a lot more than I did about the lore so I decided to let him help me write the script. I had about 20 words written in the concept. Now I got quite a lot of material to work with thanks to him.

He will be writing the whole script with me, we have a bunch of ideas already. So hopefully we can fill this out to be atleast one hour of action and drama.


Four characters have been made so far, but there's a bunch more coming. And I still need all the voice actors I can get! If you're interested and have experience in voice acting, don't be afraid to send me an email! Magicmozq@hotmail.com

And please include a sample in the mail.







































So now you might be wondering, what will the movie be about?
Well.. Right now I can atleast tell you that I'm aiming for a one hour long(hopefully) action/drama machinima. I'll give you one word as a hint "Gilneas".
Movie name havn't been decided yet.

Hoping to have a trailer up on warcraftmovies soon!

Stay tuned for more :)

-Mozq
Silverlined Productions

2 comments:

  1. Cool, but just a tip. It's a good idea to make the trailer when you've done atleast 50% of the machinima. But *shrug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not soon as in a few days, maybe in a few months :p

    ReplyDelete