Monday, August 10, 2009

It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum!











So I'm finally back, ready to start working again. I did however lose all my other projects, so I'm afraid Mark of Blood will never be released. But whatever, never liked that project anyway.
Already got my mind set on something else, it's going to be a large project. I'll keep you updated once I start working on it.
It's probably going to be a lot of work, but I think I'm ready for something bigger(hopefully).

I've been trying to learn how to compose my own music lately and I do have plans on taking a 3D animation course nearby where I live. But that probably won't be till next year. I think I can start composing my own music soon though, it didn't seem that hard.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. My computer crashed right? So I upgraded it a bit :)

4 Gigs of RAM(3,5 to be exact since I use windows 32bit)
GeForce GTX285
A new 1000w PCU
A new 20" monitor



Anyway,
congrats to Nixxiom who recently got the offer to work with machinima.com!

-Mozq
Silverlined Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment