Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Updates

Hello everyone,
I just want to inform you all that I reinstalled my whole computer and ofc I saved all my projects
first.

But right now I'm going to aim a bit higher and try to make a comedy show with a plot, I can't give you any details of it right now since I started writing the script and character two days ago. I've been getting in contact with a few voice actors though, so hopefully I won't have any problem with that. Oh yeah, by the way. If you got experience with voice acting and got nothing to do at the moment, feel free to send me a sample of what voices you can do, or maybe of movies you've voice acted in. Because I could always have use for some more voice actors.

You can send it to magicmozq@hotmail.com

However, don't expect this project to be out too soon. I still have a lot to work on, but hopefully the outcome will be worth the wait!

Anyway, now I'm off to bed :)

-Mozq-

No comments:

Post a Comment