Saturday, February 28, 2009

Update 2/28

Been a few days since we've said anything here on the blog so I figured I'd give a little update on everything. First of all I'm still working on Lord Torotu and I think I've neared the 1/3 complete mark. Still can't give a release date yet though.
Mozq on the other hand is currently working on his music video still along with a mini side project. Can't wait to see what he can come up with. So far it looks amazing from what he has shown me.
Other then that there really isn't much to report. We are both working hard and you get expect new videos from us soon enough. Look forward to it ;)

-----

On the other hand I've also begun a side project as a present for Mozq for his B-day in April. I wonder what he will get me ^(^.^)^

My B-day is June 7th.

No comments:

Post a Comment