Monday, June 8, 2009

Update 6/8



Yesterday was my Birthday first of all so a big "DING" to me! But that's not what you all have come to hear about. You've sat patiently and waiting for the next Silverlined Productions update. Well it's here:
---------

SILVERLINED PRODUCTIONS IS HIRING!

That's right guys. Me and Mozq are hiring for Silverlined Productions for some of our future projects. At the moment we are looking for:

-A composer/Sound Mixer
-Video Editors
-Voice Actors
-3D modelers

If interested please leave a comment or send an email to: Silverlined888@yahoo.com

Me and Mozq have both finished school and it's time to buckle down on our machinima production. Keep your eyes open for any future updates! They will be here soon.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds really interesting, thought, my mic is not good enough for voiceacting, my programs for composing are limited, my AE fucks up everytime i start it, i dont know anything about 3d, and my accent is shit too :P

    So, wish to help, but doesn't qualifice x)

    ReplyDelete