Monday, December 28, 2009

The Return of Mozq


Why hello there,
Some of you might think that I've quit making machinimas. But that's not true, I've just been a bit busy and ran out of ideas of what to make next. Well I will most likely be submitting a movie for the Blizzard contest. Not sure if any of you remember the old project I was working on called "Mark of Blood" that I never finished since my computer crashed and I lost the project..

Anyway, I'm going to take some of the ideas from there, the main character will be a lot like the one I'm going to use for this project, an old dude that was once a super bad ass with a nasty sword! But, lives to regret with the choices he made for the rest of his life.



I've been looking for ways to improve the visual effects and also been playing around with rendering settings to get the best quality that I can get for a reasonable file size. So hopefully the projects I release from now on will have twice the better looking colors and visual effects, and more detailed work.

Irdeen has also asked if he can help me and create the music for this project, and I without a doubt said yes. He's great at what he does, so why not. Now I'm just trying to get the voice actor I want and also the script writer that will help me write an awesome script for 3 minutes of video.



Anyways I'm glad to be back and thanks for reading :)

-Mozq
Silverlined Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment